Friday, April 23, 2010

Little Brother blog

The begginning of Little Brother is pretty good. At first I just saw it as an awful attempt at a 40 year old trying to relate to teens with old slang and non funny jokes, but the book has a decent storyline and some cool details. I found the idea of Harajuka Fun Madness pretty pathetic because first of all the name just sounds stupid and also the whole premise of the game sounds like no fun. But so far I enjoy the main character and his ability at pissing off teachers and also his technical know how. The storyline is based around rebellion with computers which sounds intriguing and I think the book has some serious potential. So I'm gonna keep reading and hopefully I'll be able to ignore the bad slang and focus on the storyline and the main characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment